RankAMZ.com (or “us”, “we”, and “our”) operates https://rankamz.com/, the website (the “Service”)
This page explains our policies concerning the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and the options you have for that data.
Information collection and use
For various purposes, we collect different types of information to improve and provide our Service to you.
Types of data collected
We may ask you for certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) when you use our Service. This information can be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information can include, but not be limited to:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect Information about how the Service was accessed and used (“Usage data”). Information such as your Internet Protocol address (e.g. This Usage Data may include your IP address, browser type, browser version and the pages you visited from our Service.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to track activity on our Service. We also keep certain information.
Cookies are small files containing data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are files that are sent to your browser by a website and then stored on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are also tracked technologies. They collect information, track it, and help us improve our service.
Your browser can be set to either refuse all cookies or indicate that a cookie has been sent. You may not be allowed to use certain parts of our Service if your browser does not accept cookies.
Here are some examples of cookies we use
- Session cookies. Our Service uses Session cookies.
- Preference cookies. These cookies are used to remember your preferences, and other settings.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies.
RankAMZ.com uses your data for many purposes.
- Provide and maintain the Service
- We will notify you of any changes to our Service
- You can participate in interactive features of the Service when you wish
- Customer care and support
- To provide valuable analysis and information to improve the Service
- To monitor usage of the Service
- To identify, prevent, and address technical problems
Transfer of Data
Personal Data and information may be transferred to or maintained on computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. These laws could differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you live outside of Singapore and wish to give us information, we will transfer your data to Singapore, including Personal Data.
Disclosure Of Data
RankAMZ.com can disclose your Personal Data if it believes that such action is necessary in order to:
- Respecting a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights and property of RankAMZ
- To investigate and prevent possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- To ensure the safety of users of this Service and the public
- To guard against legal liability
Security Of Data
We are committed to protecting your data. However, remember that there is no 100% secure method of transmitting data over the Internet or electronic storage. We will use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Payment and refund policy
If we fail to deliver the service promised, you will be refunded all credits. Your RankAMZ account will receive your full credit.
We do not accept requests to transfer funds to accounts that have already been topped up to RankAMZ.
Credits in your RankAMZ Account will never expire. You can access it at any time.
Subscription members: By using the Site, You agree that your Account will automatically renew. If you don’t want Your Account to automatically renew, please cancel it before it does. After the auto-renewal, we do not accept refund requests.
Third-party companies and individuals may be employed by us to facilitate our Service (“Service providers”), to provide the Service for us, to perform Service related services, or to help us analyze how our Service is being used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform the tasks for us and are not permitted to use or disclose it for any other purpose.
Third-party Service Providers may be used to monitor and analyze your use of the Service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics, a web analytics service that tracks and reports on website traffic, is offered by Google. Google uses the data to monitor and track the usage of its Service. These data are shared with other Google services. Google may use this data to contextualize or personalize ads in its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We do not have any control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services and cannot be held responsible for them.
Our Service is not intended for anyone younger than 18 (“Children”)
Under 18 years old are not eligible to have any personally identifiable information collected by us. If your child has given us Personal Data, we will notify you if you are a guardian or parent. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personal Data we are aware of from children who have not consented to it.
Get in touch